Back to School Information
Kindergarten Half-day program
Hours: 8:25 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. (Wednesdays start time 9:45 – pickup time 1:30 p.m.)
Kindergarten Full day program – Grade 6
Hours: 8:25 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. (Wednesdays start time 9:45)
Grade 7 – 12
Hours: 8:15 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. (Wednesdays start time 9:45)
Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
Back to School Supplies
An introductory supply list is available here. A more substantial list will be provided by teachers during the first week of school.
- Backpack or bag to carry items to and from school
- Basic school supplies to start out the year: pen/pencil, 1 or 2 notebooks
- Required in-class and PE uniforms (Uniform Shop)
Chromebook Each middle school and high school student will be issued a Chromebook at the beginning of the school year. More information will be given at that time.
Each student must complete a physical exam before the start of school. The Physical Exam Form must be signed by a doctor (Health).
If your student has special medical needs, the applicable documents need to be filled out:
- Authorization for Medications to be Taken at School
- Life Threatening Allergy Action Plan
- Parent Permission to Carry Medication by Student
The Parent, Student, and Missionary Organization Handbook contains lots of helpful information relevant to both parents and students. Please take time to read this (Handbook).